Below are some steps to test before you engage your internal IT Department.
Step 1. Please open this Box link to test whether you can access our Box content. This link should successfully load a document on corpv.app.box.com. If this link, or another link we gave you doesn't load the page properly or gives you an error, please keep reading.
(Note: If the page loads but asks you to sign in, you may simply need Shared version of that link. Please simply request a Share link from the person who supplied the first one.)
Step 2. Please send your internal IT team the email template after customizing it with the with the issues you are facing that applies to you. (Bullet points in Blue)
EMAIL SUPPORT TEMPLATE: (Copy and Paste what applies)
We have licensed to receive important content and services from the vendor Corporate Visions, however we are unable to receive it due to our network preventing access to Box.com
The issue/error I am experiencing when trying to access Box.com is:
<PLEASE DELETE ANY THAT DON’T APPLY LISTED BELOW>
- The web links are blocked, blank, or come up with a security error.
- Web Pages or content shows an error code in my web page such as ERROR 443 OR ERROR 404.
- Email content is not arriving to my Inbox, and thus likely being blocked from my companies mail server.
- Files not uploading to Box when collaborating.
- Files not downloading from Box shared folder.
I have attached a screenshot of the issue/error for further review of the issue I am encountering. <PLEASE ATTACH SCREENSHOT OF ERROR>
Corporate Visions has provided specific instructions you need to complete to resolve my issue, available here:
Please reach out to email@example.com if you need any further assistance.