Sometimes you may run into an issue with accessing your Virtual Coach page, Or showing "Error: You cannot access this page" Never fear, we have some solutions for you.
Please go through the following steps below in order and reattempt to access the Virtual Coach portal.
NOTE: You will want to make sure you are using the link provided to you by your course coordinator to access Virtual Coach.
- Clear Internet cache. In Internet Explorer, go to Tools -->Safety -->Delete Browsing History. Confirm all boxes are checked except the one next to Passwords. Please see a video of the process here if you need further assistance.
- Update Adobe Flash. In order to update Adobe Flash, please go to Adobe's Flash page and click on the Download Now button to proceed.
- VPN users. For remote users connected via VPN when trying to access the coursework, we suggest disconnecting from the VPN as this has been known to cause issues with course access speed.
- Insufficient Internet Speed. We recommend using a connection with a download speed of at least 3 Mbps. You can test your internet connection speed here. Please write down your results and include them if you need to put in a support request with us.
- Alternative web browsers. We officially support the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Safari, and Mozilla Firefox for our eLearning coursework. If you have difficulty with an older browser version and have other browsers installed, we would recommend trying them out instead to see if your eLearning issues are alleviated.