WEBSITE TEST LINKS:
Please check each of the below links to ensure they successfully load and do not give an error. Report any issues to your Corporate Visions contact to ensure prompt resolution.
- Box – This link should successfully load a document on corpv.app.box.com.
- Absorb LMS – This link should successfully load a log in/sign up page.
- Virtual Coach – This link should successfully load a simple “Welcome” page.
- Logistics Toolkit – This link should successfully load a homepage with all of our product toolkits.
- Subscriber Portal – This link should successfully load a log in page.
DOMAIN WHITE LIST:
Please confirm your IT Department has white listed the 4 domains we use for eLearning. This step is critical to ensuring successful delivery of the eLearning.
- corporatevisions.com (includes training.corporatevisions.com)
VIRTUAL COACH SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- Connection: 3 Mbps sustained downstream bandwidth.
- Device: Intel Pentium 4 2.33GHz, Athlon 64 2800; 1GB of RAM, 128MB of graphics memory.
- Browsers: Latest version of Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
- Plug-Ins: Adobe Flash Player 11.1 or newer,
- Display: Screen resolution of 1024 x 768, and speakers or headphones for audio.
- Audio: Headsets are recommended, as well as built speakers.
Users need to have flash enabled in their browser for the following websites Brainshark.com (http://brainshark.com/) , CorporateVisions.com (http://corporatevisions.com/) , and training.corporatevisions.com (http://training.corporatevisions.com/), Learning.conversation.com (http://learning.conversation.com/).
- Adobe Reader (PDF) – Required to use form functionality in workbooks and planners, and to save any work or notes made in those documents. If you chose to use an alternative, e.g. Apple native reader or browser reader, you will not be able to use the forms nor save any data entered into the document.
- Microsoft Office (DOC/PPT/XLS) – same as above, alt is ok but support Office and give test examples
- Browsers – Corporate Visions Virtual Coach requires the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Apple Safari, or Mozilla Firefox.” Ensure pop-ups are enabled/not being blocked when accessing our websites. You also need Adobe Flash Player 11+ and you must have flash enabled in your browser for the identified websites and the ability to play videos on the web.
Users are responsible to contact an assigned technical coordinator within Customer organization if they experience difficulties logging on. The courses are only supported on Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X operating systems.
Internet Settings: Your browser must support TLS 1.2 secure browser connections to access our eLearning.
What is TLS?
Transport Layer Security (TLS) is a protocol which provides data and privacy integrity between two communicating applications. It is the primary deployed security protocol used, for web browsers and other applications that require data to be securely communicated over a network. TLS ensures that a connection to a remote endpoint is the intended endpoint through encryption and endpoint identity verification. The TLS versions to date are: TLS 1.0, 1.1, and 1.2.