Minimum system requirements for eLearning is as follows:
- Adobe Flash - Version 11.1 or newer
- Internet Settings - TLS 1.1 & 1.2
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Mac OS X operating system
- Microsoft Edge
- Newest Version of Google Chrome, Safari (Mac only), or Mozilla Firefox
- Speakers or headphones for audio
- What is TLS?
Transport Layer Security (TLS) is a protocol which provides data and privacy integrity between two communicating applications. It is the primary deployed security protocol used, for web browsers and other applications that require data to be securely communicated over a network. TLS ensures that a connection to a remote endpoint is the intended endpoint through encryption and endpoint identity verification. The TLS versions to date are: TLS 1.0, 1.1, and 1.2.