Sometimes a learner will complete a lesson, only to find they didn't get the green checkmark. Never fear, we have some solutions for you. Please go through the following steps below in order and reattempt the course. Note that if you've already taken the lesson, you can just skip through the course by hitting the next button repeatedly to see if the fixes outlined below worked.
- Clear Internet cache. In Internet Explorer, go to Tools -->Safety -->Delete Browsing History. Confirm all boxes are checked except the one next to Passwords. Please see a video of the process here if you need further assistance.
- Update Adobe Flash. In order to update Adobe Flash, please go to Adobe's Flash page and click on the Download Now button to proceed.
- Internet Explorer 7 Fix. Please note that Corporate Vision’s eLearning does not support Internet Explorer. If you have IE 7 and are not able to upgrade your browser to be compliant to the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Safari, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox, please run the following Microsoft fix following Microsoft fix.
- VPN users. For remote users connected via VPN when trying to access the coursework, we suggest disconnecting from the VPN as this has been known to cause issues with course access speed.
- Insufficient Internet Speed. We recommend using a connection with a download speed of at least 3 Mbps. You can test your internet connection speed here. Please write down your results and include them if you need to put in a support request with us.
- Alternative web browsers. We officially support the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Safari, and Mozilla Firefox for our eLearning coursework. If you have difficulty with an older browser version and have other browsers installed, we would recommend trying them out instead to see if your eLearning issues are alleviated.